Hosts- TAO Chicago
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Host warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival. Manages the efficient and timely seating of our guests.
Interacts with the restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience.
• Actively takes and processes reservations.
• Answers incoming calls and questions.
• Assists in coordinating the activities of dining room employees to provide fast and friendly service to guests.
• Uses the computerized reservation system to take reservations.
• Accepts all hotel/concierge reservations and confirm with managers if large parties can be accommodated.
• Assigns seating and helps coordinate activities of dining room employees to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
• Escorts guests to tables and guest areas.
• Provides guests with food and beverage menus.
• Acknowledges guests upon arrival and departure with a smile.
• Advises manager of any complaints that a guest may have.
• Enters all no shows, cancellations and reservations taken by hand into the computer.
• Cleans and stocks postcard display at payphones.
• Collects, cleans, and organizes menus throughout shift and at the end of shift.
• 2+ years of hosting or customer service experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional presentation.