Accounts Receivable Analyst
- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
- Manage all cashier transactions.
- Perform automated tests in all processes.
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices for sales or services rendered
- Monitor and reconcile all over age accounts.
- Monitor all outstanding balances and design various collection options to negotiate collections.
- Monitor all monthly activities and manage invoicing and prepare appropriate financial reports.
- Manage all customer accounts and assist in collection of credit cards and cash.
- Administer all cash deposits on an everyday basis and reconcile payments.
- Maintain accounts and records for all billing and maintain files for same.
- Maintain knowledge on all account information and monitor all invoices and statements.
- Maintain and prepare reports for ledger accounts and analyze variance according to AR policies.
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank; totaling and recording the deposit amounts, filling out deposit slips and bundling the funds and slips; making deposits at the bank
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments and customers
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, preparing reports
- Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- 1-3 years accounts receivable
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- General math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Customer service and negotiation skills
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly
- Regularly spend long hours in intense concentration reviewing and entering financial information into a computer
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Regularly understand the speech of another person
- Frequently work in on projects that require deadlines
- Frequently bend to file and maintain files
- Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds
V&E Restaurant Group consists of a team of international and industry professionals that successfully tie together traditional, lifestyle and nightlife concepts into one vision and turn it into a reality.
This brilliant group of creators is behind some of the most recognized and finest restaurants located in Miami Beach, Mexico and Las Vegas. Since 1985, V&E has demonstrated proven success and expertise. The group has owned or operated more than 30 successful restaurants across varied cuisines.
The most important element in V&E’s lifestyle concept is their focus on a unique 360-degree ambiance, ranging from music to decor. As art enthusiasts, all furniture, decor, lighting and gardening are handmade by artisans to ensure a unique feel that fits the identity of each of their restaurants. Each restaurant feels like a destination of its own.