Assistant General Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
you make our team members and guests feel like family with your warm smile, enthusiastic welcome and dedication to team building. You thrive in a hands-on environment and you know how to communicate, whether it’s menu knowledge, guest service expectations, or simply that you care; you deliver results focused to the team and guests.
what you'll do:
- Leading each shift with purpose as the values role model and brand ambassador.
- Proactively builds a starting line-up and bench of ChopShop team members; those that encompass our culture and have potential to grow within our Shops.
- Fostering a collaborative people first environment by high fiving team wins, setting priorities and delivering consistent honest feedback to all team members.
- Engaging with the local community through creativity and by executing the ChopShop brand/sales marketing and community involvement initiatives.
- Driving shop sales and financial goals by cultivating team ownership and removing obstacles to succeed.
- Forecasting shop sales accurately and scheduling the shop team appropriately to enhance phenomenal guest experiences and business results.
- Modeling all food safety and security practices, while ensuring all are adhered to consistently by shop team members.
- Communicating openly, sharing ideas, and finding solutions that help make the shops great.
- Leading exceptional food, service, and facility standards through strong BOH and FOH accountability.
- Taking on difficult conversations by effectively addressing performance and conflict issues swiftly.
who you are:
- Sees the world as glass half full
- Shares a love for food.
- Strong desire to add value and wants to give more to the team than they take.
- Seeks out new opportunities that impact the wellbeing of the team and business.
- Ability to go the extra mile to take care of our guests and each other and has a reputation of strong leadership.
- Understands the value of never settling; displays a commitment to results.
- Belief that diversity makes for richer experiences; Ability to connect and influence others.
- Personal characteristics reflective of ChopShop values: non-judgmental, welcoming, playful, original, sunny disposition, does the right thing in all that they do.
- 2-5 years of restaurant management experience; prior kitchen experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform basic accounting functions and has strong decision making skills
About Original ChopShop - Legacy
The first Original ChopShop opened in 2013, to provide a warm, welcoming place full of energetic people eager to serve good-tasting nutritious food and to make our busy guests feel comfortable.
Our Philosophy? Good food makes people happy and If you’re happy, we’re happy.
At Original ChopShop, we are Committed, Honest, Original and Positive. Individuality is our strength. Laugh a little (or a lot) - we think happiness is contagious and choose to find the good in every moment. Can you silverline-it?
We’re budding across Arizona and Texas…Come join us at the table!