- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
TAO Group New York is growing. Be part of this growth. We currently seek a talented HR Administrator to join our amazing HR Team. If you are looking for a career opportunity in a fast-paced, hospitality driven restaurant and nightlife group then this is the opportunity for you!
Check us out: www.taogroup.com
The full-time HR Administrator must have a passion for Human Resources and to help develop our most important assets– our people and our culture. We are looking for a team player who believes in overwhelming hospitality for both internal and external guests.
- Contributes to HR Projects
- Administers HR related documentation, such as new hire paperwork, employee development notices, employee evaluations, doctor’s note and medical files, etc.
- Assist Managers in the recruitment process
- Assist in new hire orientation
- Maintains employee records for accuracy and compliance.
- Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, updates the employee handbook and/or forms with current information
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
What you need to be successful
- Good communication (especially listening), office/clerical, administrative and interpersonal skills are of great importance
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good research skills
- Basic computer skills are required
- Ability to work and beat deadlines
- Good organizational abilities
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn at all times
- Good multi-tasking abilities
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar field
- Any relevant certification(s) in HRM courses would be a plus.
- A degree in human resource or any relevant discipline preferred but not required.