- $11.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Team Leader supports the management team in all aspects of service, quality, cleanliness, production, and maintenance for the restaurant during the assigned shift.
- Competitive pay - $11 - $14 hourly
- Free meal when working
- Discounted Meals with both Qdoba and Papa John's
- A growth-oriented, financially stable company
What You’ll Do:
- Trains, develops and coaches team members during assigned shift
- Assigns activities and tasks during shift and sets shift goals
- Treats employees with respect and dignity and regularly recognizes and rewards employees
- Complies with all state and federal labor laws and regulations
- Interacts with and engages guests and other team members
- Creates guest orders as requested and ensures the accuracy of each order when working on the service line
- Holds restaurant team accountable for consistently delivering excellent guest service and food quality in adherence with brand systems, procedures, and food safety requirements to provide a raveable guest experience
- Adheres to food safety standards and reports any questionable food deliveries and/or practices
- Receives food orders; cleans, organizes, and rotates items in the walk-in cooler
- Helps manage inventory control
- Showcases the preparation of certain menu items in the front of the house during peak business hours
- Maintains brand image by ensuring restaurant cleanliness, maintenance, and excellent service
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior restaurant kitchen experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English is required; Spanish comprehension is helpful.
- Fundamental reading, writing, math and computer /POS skills are required.
- Must have access to adequate transportation
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts, sometimes extending beyond eight hours, based upon local operating hours.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.