- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
Of course, as in any other career there are requirements (these are not the only requirements or a detailed job description):
- Availability (open to mornings, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Customer-Service driven.....AGAIN Customer-Service driven (this is VERY important)
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Team player
- Proven record of excellent attendance
- Proven record of steady job history
- Open to training and development
- Cashier/money-handling experience, if applicable
- Able and willing to stand for long periods of time if needed
- Experience in a 3-4 star hotel desired
Purpose for the Position:
To serve hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property.
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms.
- Assists guests with luggage.
- Inspects guest’s room to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, telephone, and in-room movie system, etc.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
- Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms, or other parts of property.
- Delivers messages and runs errands.
- May pick up articles for laundry and valet service, and call taxi for guests.
- May transport guests about property or local area in car or van.
- May keep record of calls for service.
- May deliver packages, suitcases and trunks, and may set up sample rooms.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Get along with all kinds of people.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
WCG offers many benefits including**:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off Sellback (Yes! You can sell us your unused PTO)
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- 401(k)/Roth IRA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts (Hilton Team Member Travel Program)
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.
Other hourly positions available*: Guest Service Agent (Front Desk), Sr. Housekeeping Supervisor (Room Inspector/ress), Room Attendant (housekeeper), Housekeeping Houseperson, Bellperson/Driver, Kitchen Dishwasher/Stewart.
*Positions are not guaranteed to remain open for any certain period of time. Status of full/part time or on-call may change without notice **Benefits can stop/change at any time with or without notice