Senior Marketing Analyst
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
About Newk’s Eatery
Newk’s Eatery is a fast casual restaurant brand, operating in 16 states with over 120 locations. Newk’s was founded in 2014 in Oxford Mississippi, and has grown through both company owned and franchise locations. Newk’s is headquartered in Jackson Mississippi, with a satellite office in the North Dallas area.
Newk’s is hiring a Marketing Analyst to join it’s Dallas based team. The Marketing Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and will support the Marketing department from an analytical standpoint. This position will be a key contributor, working to analyze sales-building activities including marketing promotions and media campaigns by integrating multiple data sources such as POS data, vendor data and guest research to glean actionable insights. The Analyst will also help build and manage Newk’s new digital loyalty program.
- Manage new loyalty platform including promotional development, email/sms marketing, customer segmentation and A/B testing.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of marketing initiatives, sales, product mix, and promotional activity such as limited time offers, new products and discounts.
- Develop and maintain weekly, bi-weekly, and period reporting on marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Perform in depth analysis and recommend strategies and solutions to increase revenue, reduce cost, and improve profitability.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting in support of business decisions.
- Travel for this position will be minimal (<10% of the time), but will require a few overnight trips per year.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, or Business Administration.
- 5+ years of marketing analysis experience in restaurants or retail industry.
- Experience analyzing customer demographics, behavior, and modeling promotions to drive desired guest behavior.
- Experience working with digital loyalty programs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail. Must be able to take large sets of data and consolidate and distill them down into useful pieces of information.
- Ability to coordinate efforts with a team as well as work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced experience in Excel.
Our commitment to quality ingredients and customer service begins with every team member. If you’re looking for an exciting career in a passionate environment, you’ve come to the right place. Our success relies on happy guests. Exceptional customer service has been our foundation since day one, and it only grows in importance as Newk’s grows in size.