- $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
THIS LISTING IS FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK AND TRAIN IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS.
- Responsible for management and server duties; including: receiving orders, taking phone calls, organizing reservations, changing TVs, opening restaurant, oversight of breaking schedule, running food, talking to vendors, handling customer issues, serving tables in section, etc.
- General Oversight of nightly floor operations.
- Hands-on supervision of staff, scheduling, ordering, controlling costs and working to provide great customer experiences and relationships.
- 1 year of full-service restaurant management experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge required (Microsoft Office, Internet and email (Gmail), Microsoft Publisher.
- Sports knowledge a plus!
- Familiarity with FOH and BOH.
- Reliable Transportation to/from work.
- Flexible schedule
- ServSafe Food Handler certification required, manager certification preferable.
- LEADS or STAR training required.
The manager position gives the right candidate an opportunity to have the stability and input of a management position along with the opportunity for bonus compensation. These managers are out on the floor interacting with staff and customers, ensuring quality regarding all aspects of our business.
We strive to sell a fun and casual dining and drinking experience to our customers. Hard work and Teamwork are essential to delivering this experience. Our team members are positive, team-oriented, and driven to succeed. Barney's Beanery began as one of the great iconic roadhouse restaurants on Route 66 in 1928. Through the years, Barney's has been the hangout home to beatniks and rockers, movie stars and struggling actors, rich and poor (and all the in between). 9 decades in the bank and we're still going. Our customers come in for tasty food from our huge newspaper menu, a cold brew or classic cocktail, to watch the game with friends or to blow of steam with coworkers. We've expanded to several locations around Los Angeles, but we are still a local bar at our core, serving the neighborhood with an easy and fun customer experience.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.