Digital Marketing Coordinator
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
This position will focus on reaching the Richmond community and surrounding fitness communities while driving customers into the store to reach sales goals. This position will be measured on sales growth, customer count and tickets, your ability to connect to the community, and keeping the Fleet Feet brand relevant in the market. Within the scope of this position, contribute to the company’s overall position as the leader in franchising locally owned and operated running stores that build thriving running communities.
- Work to develop, maintain and implement digital marketing and outreach strategies to drive and meet store sales goals.
- Cover all aspects of digital marketing and outreach: Medical, Corporate, Community Relations, Races/Events, In-Store Marketing Support and Training Programs.
- Provide monthly or weekly digital marketing calendars to floor staff to ensure all events are forecasted and staffed.
- Create E-Newsletter content, ensuring assets are relevant to brand initiatives, events, etc.
- Ensure Fleet Feet has a positive image on all digital platforms; including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, E-Newsletters and Website.
- Work directly with Marketing Manager and key staff to provide relevant images, stories and content for all online platforms.
- Other duties as required and directed by Fleet Feet Richmond to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
This person should be organized, creative, outgoing and self-motivated. Must be able to work directly with managers and sales team to drive growth and community involvement. Must be competent with digital marketing and various social media platforms. Must be able to work flexible hours which will include weekends and evenings. Must be passionate about Fleet Feet and living a healthy and active lifestyle.
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.