- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
For 60 years, The Firehouse Restaurant has been the go-to restaurant for special occasion fine dining in the Sacramento region. Synonymous with delicious food, outstanding wine, and unparalleled service, The Firehouse’s inventive approach to intimate dining fuses sophistication with everyday excellence in the heart of Old Sacramento. The Firehouse showcases the region’s most extensive wine collection, with a menu featuring the freshest local ingredients in an inviting classic atmosphere.
The Firehouse Restaurant, Sacramento’s most award-winning restaurant, is seeking Facilities Maintenance to join our professional service team. This position is part time, working 6 hours per day/4 days per week. Slight flexibility available. You w1ll primarily perform maintenance at The Firehouse Restaurant, but may be asked to perform maintenance duties at other properties.
- At least 4 years’ of verifiable experience in maintenance, custodial work and the cleaning of buildings required.
- High school diploma required.
- Light plumbing skills.
- Light electrical skills.
- Basic drywall skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods, materials, and equipment used in cleaning.
- Knowledge of general safety practices and procedures related to custodial work.
- Safe DMV driving record.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to observe safety rules.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in high places.
- Ability to work in dusty, dirty, wet and cold conditions. Ability to perform physical labor outdoors in all kinds of weather.
- Ability to perform manual tasks related to the operation and moving of heavy equipment, furniture and supplies.
- Ability to walk, kneel, climb, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, push, pull and any other related physical activities necessary in performing janitorial work.
- Necessary to have a good sense of balance.
- Ability to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry with others equipment and supplies weighing up to 100 pounds.