- $14.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The h.wood Group’s, Petite Taqueria in West Hollywood is seeking a hardworking and dedicated
Server. The ideal candidate possesses a guest first attitude, strong commitment to service, and
excellent communication. We ask for a willingness to receive and offer direction, be solutions
oriented, and encourage a hospitality driven environment. Open availability preferred.
Summary of Duties:
- Greets guests in a positive, friendly manner, making them feel welcome.
- Guides guests through all phases of their experience at the restaurant.
- Exhibits proper knowledge, selling techniques and service delivery of both non-alcoholic
and alcoholic beverages.
- Exhibits proper knowledge, selling techniques and service delivery of menu items of every
- Describes dinner features as needed, including menu changes and daily additions.
- Oversees table maintenance, coordinates service at the table with fellow team members.
- Works with bussers in clearing and re-setting tables.
- Works with bussers in keeping service stations stocked with silverware, glassware, share
plates, condiments, sugar, coffee, tea, etc.
- Works with a sense of urgency to anticipate customer needs and other team members.
- Maintains cleanliness of stations with necessary equipment including silverware, linen,
condiments and bottled beverages.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory and proper condition of equipment and
- Communicates with management, and all other service staff regarding all customer needs comments or incidents.
- Follows all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division and Health
Department following all health and safety regulations.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as assigned.
● Ability to work well under intense time pressure
● Excellent emotional control in fast-paced environments
● Dedication to on-time arrival for shifts
● Upbeat and energetic attitude
● Responsible and trustworthy
● Attentive to detail
Savory Mexican dishes are perfectly paired with citrus shaken tequila drinks. A buzzing
dining room floor greets guests with bright-colored art and indoor palms. Come to
Petite Taqueria for an elevated dining experience and stay for its fashionable atmosphere best shared with friends.
Open for dinner nightly and brunch on the weekends, this West Hollywood restaurant puts a unique spin on Mexican cuisine. If you’re looking for a place to grab some crave-worthy food, Petite Taqueria provides a trendy dining experience that will leave you full with a smile.