- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As the Accounting Supervisor, you will directly impact our success by 1) maintaining financial books and records that are audit-ready, 2) maximizing accounts payable terms and maintaining strong vendor relationships, 3) assisting with preparation of timely and accurate KPI reporting and financial statements, and 4) analyzing business metrics, monitoring variances in financial performance, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management. You report directly to the CFO, will have exposure to the CEO, and the right candidate will have the potential for growth into a leadership role as the organization rapidly expands.
- Maintain, update, and improve account reconciliations and adjusting journal entries: banking, credit cards, inventory, claims receivable
- Payroll entry and administration of timekeeping systems
- Accounts payable entry and processing
- Assist with preparation for annual audit
- Analyze monthly and year-end financials to formulate accruals and make corrections
- Ensure financial records are maintained and properly filed
- Administer the electronic expense reporting platform (expensify.com)
- Other tasks as needed, spanning clerical, HR, ad-hoc analysis, etc. We’re still small, and we all wear many hats
The Ideal Candidate:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Has been working as an accountant for at least three years using Quickbooks, Microsoft NAV, or equivalent software
- Has work experience demonstrating fluency with accounting, Excel, and strong attention to detail
- Has audit experience, on either the client or auditor side of the table
- Is comfortable working with and manipulating large data sets in Excel
- Might make mistakes, but rarely makes the same mistake twice
- Is extremely detail oriented. Caught every error in this posting
- Diligently protects confidential information
- Demonstrates drive, takes ownership of their work, self-sufficient, enjoys identifying problems and executing on solutions, humble, team player, and exceptionally curious
This is a full-time role. The Accounting Supervisor must be available to work evenings during the monthly close, annual audit, or as needed, with possible commuting between clinics for inventory observations, training of clinic staff on policies and procedures, or other related duties.
Our company offers the following benefits for all full-time employees:
- Annual company-wide reviews with opportunity for performance-based raises
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Company Holidays
Skin & Beauty Center, is a full-service cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology practice dedicated to skin and beauty. We strive to offer you unparalleled standards of safety and care using only the latest techniques and advances in the field of dermatology. We see patients from Burbank, Glendale, Northridge, Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. We look forward to seeing you.
We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients. If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.