E-Commerce Web Designer, Merchandiser & Graphic Design
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is looking for a Web Designer and Merchandiser for our e-commerce Department in Torrance, California.
Daily duties will include:
- Designing a new web site.
- Growing our E-Commerce and bringing in higher profits.
- Putting up product in a creative and vibrant showcase on our website (Photoshop and Graphic Design experience required)
- Adding in our vendor's descriptions on the product
- Ongoing checking inventory levels to make sure our system is current - adjust as needed.
- Ongoing maintenance of updating/adding/removing products
- Store marketing flyers.
- Customer Service skills
- Willing to assist in processing orders and shipping as needed.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Photoshop, interested in passion and growing into eCommerce marketing or graphic design.
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 14 retail locations as well as E-commerce.
- Salary depends on position and experience.
- Employee Discount
- Opportunities to Grow