- $16.63 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
THE BEVERLY GARLAND HOTEL JOB DESCRIPTION Position: Belll Person/Driver
Department: Front Office
Position Purpose: Escort arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transporting their luggage. Acquaint each guest with room and features.
- Greet customers with friendly and sincere welcome. Remain calm and attentive during heavy hotel activity and emergencies.
- Retrieve guest items from cars, busses, vans, and carts. Grasp, lift, carry and or load luggage and packages onto a bell cart to transport items throughout hotel to designated room. Navigate bell cart through public areas, guest room corridors and to elevators.
- Read and match luggage tags, write claim tickets, and detach portion to give to guest.
- Organize and store luggage as necessary in a designated area.
- Direct guest flow through hotel giving assistance and direction to various areas in hotel.
- Listen and respond to guest inquires. Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Position Requirements:
- Education/Experience: High School or equivalent. 6+ months previous work experience in a guest service position required, preferably within the hospitality industry
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Overall knowledge of proper guest service, standards and code of conduct. Outgoing and friendly personality with a general knowledge of computer and radio functions as well as ability to find a need and take care of an issue.
A NORTH HOLLYWOOD HOTEL JUST MINUTES FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND HOLLYWOOD
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Bright sun pours in from floor to ceiling windows. An open fireplace warms cool California nights. Artisanal cocktails and farm fresh eats await your request. Welcoming and warm, yet distinctively retro, this is the California dream come true. Every design detail has been handpicked to evoke the whimsy and thoughtful aesthetic of a bygone era. This is your urban oasis, secluded within seven lush acres, yet minutes from excitement and thrills of LA.
The Garland team is about working together, having fun and being happy, genuine hospitality and celebrating each of our unique differences. We offer rewarding benefits in the form of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K for eligible associates. But that’s not all…here at The Garland we believe in celebrating our Associates with a wide variety of recognition programs and events all year long!
Check us out on Instagram @garlandcareers