General Manager Position
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Providing Legendary Service
Located in West Hollywood, on Sunset and La Cienega, This LA Landmark was founded in 1987, Pink Dot is a market and delivery service that offers liquor, deli, and groceries.
Pink Dot is much more than a store Its a LA Staple- it's a lifestyle brand that stands for the perfect experience for the moment - Simply put, we're rooted in being Legendary and we're looking for our new team members to be the same.
We are looking for a well organized, professional, self motivated General Manager to lead our team and business to great success.
As the GM of Pink Dot you will be responsible for overseeing all business operations and managing the other employees. This unique position will challenge you and teach you a wide range of skills.
- $45k+ per year depending on experience
- Performance-based bonuses
Duties / Responsibilities
- Managing employee schedules and hiring
- Managing inventory and vendor relationships
- Monitoring sales and cost of good and reporting to the Owner
- Creating and executing strategies to increase sales
- Creating new processes to increase efficiency
- Must have a flexible schedule and must be available for after hour issues.
- Must be very organized
- Highly organized and tech-savvy (ability to navigate Point of Sale systems and web applications)
- Process-oriented - always thinking of new ways to increase efficiency
- Must have 3+ years experience in a management role overseeing 10+ other employees
- Great communicator and ready to lead a team
- Must be available 40+ hours a week
- Must pass background check
- Mon-Fri to open the store @ 8:30am
- Might need to work night shifts or weekends as needed in special situations
With over 30 years of experience, Pink Dot is the innovative method of shopping for your grocery items and prepared meals in the Los Angeles area.
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service that maintains our integrity as the original grocery delivery service. If you're friendly and outgoing, are good at thinking outside the box, and possess great service skills, go ahead and apply!