Superba | Multi-Unit Barista
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Superba team seeks experienced and dynamic barista to lead the company’s coffee program.
We are committed to chef and product driven food, craft coffee, warm hospitality, and unique, cutting-edge design. Our menu is driven by the seasons, vegetable forward, and emphasizes clean and healthy techniques and many years of baking know how.
We are a growing company looking for a full time experienced barista to lead the charge in creative development, coffee tastings, staff training, and new openings. Your home restaurant would be our Venice location with training and development in our other locations. If you thrive in a fun and creative environment and you have the desire to grow then we want to speak to you!
What we’re looking for:
• 3 years of experience as a barista in a high volume 3rdwave coffee shop
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a leader in product development and creating seasonally driven coffee drinks
• 1 year of experience writing and costing recipes
• A sense of humor and desire to engage guests
• Strong problem solving, communication, and time management skills
• Detail orientation and cool under pressure
• A self-motivator, who works clean and stays organized.
Follow us on Instagram: @lifesuperba
We are an EEO Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.