Client Support Coordinator
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Veterans Village of San Diego is looking for employees who are passionate about serving all veterans. Changing the life of a vet takes a whole lot of work. It also takes dedication and commitment to our motto: Leave No One Behind. But the rewards are out of this world! We work hard, but we also enjoy having fun together. If you wish to be a part of this team and are ready to work for a cause, not just a paycheck, then VVSD is the place to start!
We are looking for a Client Support Coordinator. The Client Support Coordinator would be responsible for providing oversight and individualized support to new clients in quarantine, ensuring safety and security of the rehabilitation community.
- Monitor and respond to needs of quarantined clients
- Daily temperature checks of new clients
- Maintain contact with all quarantined clients via two-way radio
- Serve as Liaison between staff and new clients
- Ensure social distancing and proper use of PPE with new and existing clients
- Escorts clients from room to designated location at designated times
- Escort client back to room at designated times
- Oversee client recreation time
- Deliver mail to clients in quarantine
- Ensure safe environment for rehabilitation community
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- High School diploma, and at least one year of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to work independently with diverse population
- Strong initiative (i.e. See, interpret and respond)
VVSD offers competitive pay and benefits including 12 paid holidays a year, paid vacation and paid sick leave, pension, health insurance, dental and vision plans.
• If you were a client of VVSD, you must have been out of all programs for a minimum of 2 years.
• Veterans Village of San Diego is an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.