Area Supervisor - Wausau/Stevens Point
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
- The Area Supervisor supervises and directs work assignments for multiple buildings in which they are responsible to ensure customer satisfaction as well as perform the duties of a cleaner.
- 401k for all employees
- Health, dental, and life insurance for all full time employees
The schedule varies, but will typically be Monday through Friday, from 4:00pm - 12.00pm.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise and direct work assignments for multiple buildings in which they are responsible.
- Work with crew to fulfill the cleaning specification at a maximum performance level.
- Maintains cleanliness of facility by performing various cleaning duties. Will fill in at buildings when a cleaner is absent
- Assist with addressing and resolving customer requests that may occur.
- Order and deliver janitorial supplies and tools/equipment for their assigned account.
- Actively participate on specialty jobs including floor waxing, carpet extraction, construction clean-up etc.
- Assist with conducting building inspections for their buildings.
- Oversee and progressively train and develop employees.
- Ensures all policies and procedures of the company are followed.
- Coach and discipline employees where appropriate with guidance from Manager and Human Resources.
- Work with other departments as needed (sales, distribution, human resources, etc.)
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Reports to work on time and works overtime as required and if required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Follow KleenMark’s “Green” practices.
- Local travel is required 100% of the time for this position, annually.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred and 2 to 3 years related experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English is requirement of this position. Ability to read, write and speak Spanish a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- This position requires demonstrated cleaning experience in all aspects of commercial cleaning as well as understand of commercial cleaning methods, techniques, cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Must have excellent communication, leadership, organization, and problem solving skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and stand; climb; stoop; kneel; balance; crouch or crawl; reach and grasp as well as push and pull objects.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis and up to 75lbs occasionally (with assistance). This may includes regular bending and lifting of items as well as repetitive arm movements.
- The employee must be able to visually determine the neatness and accuracy of thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when exposed to cleaning products).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
By taking care of our employees first and rewarding their hard work, KleenMark makes it easy for our communities to have clean places to learn, work, play, and get healthy. An award winning, locally owned, and family-run company, we are THE trusted cleaning partner for many of Wisconsin's best workplaces, hospitals, and schools. In 2016 we celebrated our 60th anniversary.
Your perfect part-time job. No weekends or holidays. No customers. No more juggling constantly changing schedules.