- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve tables as determined by management.
- Have complete knowledge of Verbena's food preparation.
- Able to use a POS system to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are required.
- 1+ year Fine Dining experience
- High School degree
At Verbena, we are presenting refined American Cuisine in an intimate setting. We offer our guests a high standard of cuisine and service with only 40 seats on our dining room floor. We source our products locally whenever possible and as we grow, we will present to our guests a continuous evolution in fine cuisine.