- $18.00 - $26.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Finance Assistant will support the accounting and investment teams with the administrative functions related to accounting, investment, tracking and oversight of the Zuno Group investment portfolios.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support including meetings/calls/travel coordination, calendaring, completing expense reports, answering phones and greeting guests
- Create and maintain electronic files for an extensive and ever-growing portfolio of investments
- Prepare correspondence/memos and collect signatures
- Handle clerical duties such as scanning, formatting, faxing trade tickets, copying, printing documents and sorting mail
- Promptly download and circulate cash flow notices and investment documents (e.g. capital account statements, financials, due diligence materials, research reports)
- Maintain contacts database and various investment-related schedules using Excel
- Execute external requests by banks and fund managers in connection with fund amendments, non-disclosure agreements, documentation, as well as internal requests related to capital calls, distributions and redemptions
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An outstanding academic and professional record
- A bachelor's degree in statistics, accounting, economics and/or finance is a plus
- Twoyears of administrative, accounting/bookkeeping or research experience in a professional environment, which may include internships, work-study or part-time employment
- Strong communication skills, the ability to learn quickly and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications, and experience with an accounting software a plus
- A superior work ethic, multi-tasking skills and "whatever it takes" attitude
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to handle sensitive or confidential information with discretion
This position is based in Denver, Co. Regular attendance in-office is required.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume. We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
We are unique and we make sure your event stands out from the crowd. We create experiences that reach your goals.