- $15.50 - $35.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Aqua Surf is now hiring surfers for part-time and full-time positions. Teaching experience is a huge plus, but not required because we train new teammates.
Location: Santa Monica
We are looking for Responsible, Hard-Working and FUN people to join our team.
- Surf Instructors
Before you paddle out and go for this wave make sure
- You LOVE the beach
- You are patient, but also energetic
- You have a flexible schedule
- You stay calm during high-pressure situations and can problem-solve/prioritize quickly
- You are reliable and keep your commitments
- You genuinely wish to teach
You’re gnarly, and we're stoked if
- You hold safety certifications (e.g. Lifeguard or EMT)
- You have a great sense of humor and like to be social
- You think kids are rad
- You are a positive and healthy role model
- Hourly wage ranging $15.50 - $35 an hour (depends on your experience and certifications)
- Instructors also generally receive gratuity
- Commission structure for corporate referrals
- Bonuses vary from $10 - $50 for multiple participants, and $50-$500 for achieving performance goals/milestones
- Opportunities for occasional TV/Film gigs
We invite you to join Aqua Surf tribe!
Aqua Surf is a multifaceted brand, pioneering in surf education, youth programs and corporate team-building. Our company culture naturally cultivates opportunities to learn and teach valuable life lessons, which fosters growth and development (both professionally and personally).
By giving back and working with outside charities and internally supporting/mentoring our community we produce a ripple effect of positive change.
Read more about Aqua Surf