- $400.00 Weekly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Not Your Average Joe’s Busser, you will be crucial to our success by having keen attention to detail and a sense of urgency to create an appealing environment for our guests. You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Understands our Guest-Obsessed culture and do whatever it takes to create a positive and memorable guest experience.
- Clean and re-set tables swiftly while putting guests at ease.
- Restock and replenish flatware, dishes, condiments, etc.
- Assist other team members by answering questions and helping out as needed to aid in the service of guests.
What we need from you:
- Ability to understand and follow direction from others.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to employees’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s Busser is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.