Customer Support Associate
- $15.25 - $17.75 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We know it can be hard to find a company that allows you to grow while maintaining a proper work/life balance. Most jobs don’t allow you to have that balance which is why you should make Our Client your next career choice.
Our Client is looking for energetic individuals who want the best for the customer, the company and themselves. Our Client provides a six week training program which provides the tools necessary to be successful.
What Our Client Offers You:
- A company that promotes from within: ISR, ISR II, SR. ISR, Lead ISR, Supervisor, Sr. Supervisor, Manager, etc.
- A growing, stable company (one of 2017’s fastest growing companies according to Forbes).-Creative training that provides the tools necessary to complete tasks and provide proper assistance -when working with customers.
- Top of the line technology to process information, review accounts and complete business in a proper and timely manner.
- Strong leadership which provides the assistance and knowledge necessary to assist customers as well as grow within the company. -The strong team dynamic that allows for open and honest communication.
- An incredible benefits package including Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance,
- A true work/life balance with 18 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- The opportunity to set yourself up for the future with an amazing company matched 401k.
What Our Client is Looking For:
- Customer Advocates: Individuals who want to make sure customers are taken care of in the best way (truly listening to the customer) while providing a WOW experience.
- Problem Solvers: The ability to answer customer concerns by researching and problem solving.
- Educator: Educating customers by answering questions and providing more information on the services our customers are paying for.
- Ownership: Own the situation presented to you from beginning to end to ensure the customer’s concern is resolved.
- Detail Oriented: Submit notes into the company database, verify any processing done for an account has been properly completed and continue to educate oneself about the products being supported. Providing feedback on process opportunities to assist with efficiency. This also includes following work schedules and adhering to service and quality levels.