Event Sales Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Under the direction of management, increase event sales revenue by following LuckyStrike's Sales Standards &vExpectations, including: executing outbound sales callrequirements to drive awareness, implementing lead generating strategies; identifyingand pursuing target markets by monitoring venue and community demographics.
- Manage event administrative requirements and logistics by developing and adhering toany contracts and confirmed agreements.
- Work with internal departments and outsidevendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of quality and service are met.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with each event host. Including, meeting andgreeting the event organizer, following up with the event hosts to ensure satisfaction andmaximize referrals.
- Execute the specific marketing plan approved by the Corporate Marketing Team,including prospecting events and open houses.
A successful candidate would possess the following:
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong sales skills required including experience with prospecting, cold calls, andnegotiating skills.
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office and CRM
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.