- $60K - $75K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Gus's Barbecue is LA's oldest Barbecue restaurant!
We are growing our team and are now hiring mid-level and experienced Managers with STRONG food & beverage knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, passionate, career minded hospitality professionals.
We are a dynamic and energetic company that is building for the future.
Manager Applicants must posses:
* An infectious, positive attitude
* Outstanding hospitality skills
* Energetic and dynamic personality
* Excellent leadership and organizational skills
* The ability to lead, manage and train a staff of 40 or more team members
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Strong knowledge of food, wine, craft cocktail culture, and current industry trends
* Open availability to work nights, weekends and most major holidays.
Employment benefits include, but are not limited to:
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Career development and growth opportunities
POS & Software Knowledge
* MICROS POS
* Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
* CTUIT Radar
A little about us...
Gus's Barbecue specializes in traditional, regional barbecue and true southern hospitality and is owned by Bicos Hospitality.
Bicos Hospitality is an independently owned and operated family of restaurants. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, passionate, career minded manager to be part of a dynamic and energetic company that is building for the future.
We're a team inspired by making a connection, not only with our guests, but with the community around us. Our diverse concepts range from fast-casual, to craft bar, to barbecue -- each founded on the idea of thoughtful hospitality.
Our restaurant concepts:
- Gus's Barbecue
- Magnolia House
- The Original Tops