- $58K - $75K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Gus's Barbecue is LA's oldest Barbecue restaurant!
We are growing our team and are now hiring mid-level and experienced Managers with STRONG food & beverage knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, passionate, career minded hospitality professionals.
We are a dynamic and energetic company that is building for the future.
Manager Applicants must posses:
* An infectious, positive attitude
* Outstanding hospitality skills
* Energetic and dynamic personality
* Excellent leadership and organizational skills
* The ability to lead, manage and train a staff of 40 or more team members
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Strong knowledge of food, wine, craft cocktail culture, and current industry trends
* Open availability to work nights, weekends and most major holidays.
Employment benefits include, but are not limited to:
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Career development and growth opportunities
POS & Software Knowledge
* MICROS POS
* Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
* CTUIT Radar
A little about us...
Gus's Barbecue specializes in traditional, regional barbecue, and true southern hospitality.
We are an independently owned and operated family of restaurants.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, passionate, career minded manager to be part of a dynamic and energetic company that is building for the future.
We're a team inspired by making a connection, not only with our guests, but with the community around us. Our diverse concepts range from fast-casual, to craft bar, to barbecue -- each founded on the idea of thoughtful hospitality.
Our restaurant concepts:
- Gus's Barbecue
- Magnolia House
- The Original Tops
-Tacocita (coming soon!)