Good 2 Grow! Sales and Marketing
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Landscape Sales representatives assist in the business development of the company. This includes creating business relationships, generating new business leads, establishing a client database, and marketing the business to potential clients.
• Identify, qualify, and secure new opportunities
• Develop and maintain relationships with developers and local community managers
• Managing bid opportunities
• Create and implement marketing plan for prospective clients
• Work in a team environment to ensure customer satisfaction
• Propose and implement sales strategies to gain market share
• Minimum of 1 year sales experience in General Sales
• Knowledge of Horticultural or landscape maintenance industry
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Asset, and other Landscape Industry software programs
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work with strong and diverse personalities
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record required for driving eligibility
Design, build and maintain. We are a full service landscape company. We have been building award winning landscapes since 2004. We want to grow our business with positive, creative team players.
2016 HGTV Love it or list it project
2014 HGTV and Food Network TV production.
2013 ThisOldHouse.com As seen on
2012 DIY Desperate Landscape TV Production.
2012 10 News landscape profile. New water laws. Joe Littel
2011 City of San Diego Sustainable Landscape Design and Care Contest 1st place
2010 City of La Mesa Landscape Design 1st place winner
2009 City of La Mesa Landscape Design 1st place winner
2009 Landscape featured in San Diego County Water Authority's water wise campaign
2009 39 News. Landscape Profile. Bob Hensen