Customer Service Representatives
- $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement, Health Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team ASAP so we can offer our existing clients more exposure and then begin working with new clients.
Initially, you'll be attracting attention and speaking to customers on a daily basis at venues throughout the region. You'll be explaining our client's products and services, missions and success stories, and helping interested customers complete the registration forms.
- Respond to incoming calls from members and providers excluding provider claims calls.
- Achieve individual performance goals as it relates to call center objectives.
- Engage and collaborate with other departments as applicable.
- Comply with workplace safety standards.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate positive working relationships with peers and effectively manage conflict.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Show flexibility in meeting changing performance objectives consistent with company and department objectives.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use PC, typing 40 WPM.
- Ability to research problems.
- Ability to talk and type simultaneously.
- Strong listening skills.
- Empathy/passion for working with senior, disabled, low income populations and providers.
- Great Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills and Problem Solving.
- Bilingual communication skills preferred.
- Ability to abide by Molina's policies.
- Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work.
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance.
- Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years of Customer Service/Call Center experience in Healthcare or equivalent related experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or other comparable software
Welcome to D-Helix Inc., an R&D company focused on the discovery and development of breakthrough biotechnologies. Founded in 2006 by a consortium of world-renowned scientists, D-Helix strives to discover, patent and develop innovative solutions to problems caused by environmental and societal stresses that affect everything from global food supplies to physical health epidemics.
Our present portfolio consists of a number of solutions to abiotic stress, yield optimization, agricultural pests, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer's, and diseases caused by viral infections. In addition, we offer a technology discovery platform to support agricultural and human health.