Account & Technology Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Responsible for assisting in the management of designated client accounts. Training new clients in case management software and assist troubleshooting issues. Provides customer service, support client with program requirements, prepares billing and generates reports as required. Ensure clients receive results and client issues are addressed in a timely manner. Communicate with laboratories, collection sites and other departments as necessary to resolve client issues.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Proficient in Case Management technology utilized by FSSolutions to support client utilization.
- Assists in training new clients to utilize software independently.
- Participate virtually in client onboarding/training to support client in initial implementation.
- Assists clients in maintaining and updating individual client protocols and account guidelines
- Reviews and updates results to ensure accuracy (ie: spelling, ssn, account number) in a timely manner.
- Utilize various internal software applications to complete daily tasks
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and establish collection sites.
- Process billing for assigned accounts
- Advises clients and collectors on regulatory issues and program procedures as needed.
- Prompt response to client issues within same business day.
- Participates in the after-hours on-call phone rotation as needed.
High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Participated in development, implementation or training on software.
Experience training encouraged.
One year of customer service and general office experience required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel,
- Excellent Customer Service skills and ability to show good judgment, critical thinking and convey professionalism when dealing with clients and challenging situations.
- Detail oriented with mathematical aptitude,
- Independent worker,
- Dedicated and goal oriented with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines,
- Basic typing skills at 35wpm,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs. Must be able to reach, stretch, and use step ladder as necessary for filing. Potential travel to client sites, as needed.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those, which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.