Allstate Licensed Insurance Sales Associate
- $80K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking to add additional Licensed Sales Producers to our Insurance Werks Sales Team at our Hoffman Estates and Barrington locations within the Motor Werks Auto Group.
A Licensed Sales Producer sells insurance products to customers who are introduced to the agency from different lead sources within the dealership. The income potential is $80,000+ (base & commission pay structure.) Full Benefit eligibility after 90 days of employment.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads and referrals
- Selling, quoting and writing P&C, Life and Commercial policies
- Cross-selling other Allstate products to existing customers
- Following up with existing and potential customers
- Reviewing coverage selections with customers as they may want to adjust their choices over time
- Ensuring that all policies are processed in accordance with Allstate’s procedures and documents are retained as directed by Allstate
- Understand the product offering available through Allstate as well as relevant risk management policies and rules
- Meeting the production objectives assigned by the Agency Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with dealership employees and customers
- Raising any agency issues to appropriate chain of command
- Maintaining a professional image through proper appearance and actions
Characteristics of successful LSPs
- Experienced in challenging sales environments
- Open to flexible work schedule
- Organized and able to prioritize issues
- Results-oriented with an ability to overcome opposition to accomplish goals
- Strong people skills with ability to manage different personality types and build trust
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident and highly motivated self-starter who works well independently
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks.