PALIGROUP | HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The ideal candidate is an individual that is highly organized and procedurally detailed and furthermore is able (and enjoys) working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment working closely with Management and staff.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
Our desired candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of Human Resources management experience in hospitality (lifestyle/luxury). You must be collaborative, approachable, and visible. Strong communication and presentation skills is essential to being successful in the role. They must have the ability to be an effective listener and problem solver availalable to all members of the team, always exemplifing the highest standards of integrity, honesty and discretion.
Human Resources Manager Functions include but are not limited to:
- Filing, creation and maintenance of all employee records
- Assist with the processing of all new hires, terminations and any other employee record changes
- Employee benefits administration - tracking eligibility, employee enrollments, COBRA enrollments and assist open enrollment and application processing.
- Assist with recruiting, job postings and maintenance of the talent management system
- Assist with employee issues and counseling
- Assist with the maintenance of work place safety procedures
- Assist with all HR training, tracking completion of the all mandatory training and assisting HR Director with preparing for Manager training programs.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as assigned.
- Proficiency is Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask at a high level.
- Bilingual a plus
- Experience in benefits administration a plus
- Availability to travel if needed a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
We are an EEOE Employer
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.