Human Resources Manager (Bilingual English/Spanish)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Avra Estiatorio is an authentic greek restaurant concept located in NYC and Beverly Hills. These luxury large-scale eateries offers traditional greek cuisine with an emphasis on fresh seafood.
Check us out at: https://avrany.com/
We currently seek an HR Generalist Manager-Level that is fluent in Spanish.
Position: Human Resources Manager (Bilingual English/Spanish)
Overview: The Human Resource Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Coordinates and manages employee related activities/trainings.
- Formulates policies and procedures.
- Advises managers and employees.
- Ensures that all policies and laws are followed.
- Organizes and maintains records.
- Must stay informed of current trends, laws, and policies.
- Maintains constructive working relationships.
- Able to maintain a solution-oriented approach to conflicts.
- Conducts employee relations counseling.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt staff.
- Conducts new-employee orientations; HR 101; departmental training.
- Processes unemployment claims and represents the company as needed.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate coaching documents in the progressive discipline process.
- Develops, recommends and implements policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Coordinates mass hiring events for seasonal openings and new property openings.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a must
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience in employment law and compliance.
- Ability and willingness to take on special projects in other aspects of Human Resources.