- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Duties & Responsibilities
- Address and greet high-end clientele, check them in and out accordingly
- Flawlessly book and manage appointments on Mindbody software system
- Be knowledgeable in our services and product lines, and inform clientele about the latest additions
- Follow-up with clientele over the phone and via e-mail
- Follow regular training sessions at brigitte BEAUTE
- Be part of organized events to promote the brand
- Reach goals provided by management
- The first 6 months of the position will be spent training, and working the front desk.
- Training will include:
-Intensive training on our specific facial protocols
-Intensive training on how to handle a client when performing services
-Training on products and services
-Learning how to retain a clientele
- Must have an esthetician license
- Previous job experience is always appreciated
- Must be a strong English speaker
- Must be comfortable with self promotion, and have skills in client retention
- On the job training
- Flexible schedule
- $14/hour in addition to tips and commissions- you get paid even when you don't have a client
- Opportunities to learn new techniques and develop skills
- Amazing company culture that values sincerity and integrity
At Brigitte BEAUTE, we are committed to help all women and men feel good and beautiful.
We are professional, passionate, and friendly. We listen to our customer's needs and suggest only the best services and products that meet their needs.
We engage with our team to exceed expectations. We challenge our partners to drive us forward.
We love our brands. We select only the best products offering consistent results for our customers needs.
We encourage the expression of creative ideas. We listen carefully to our clients, our team, and our partners to find genuinely beneficial services and products.