IT INFORMATION SYSTEMS: SECURITY ANALYST
Data Processing Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Responsible for maintaining the security of the Information Systems data systems. Assist with policies, security updates and audit reports. Assists in maintaining and supporting Network, Server, Storage and Applications systems.
- EMR application audits
- Firewall monitoring and logs
- Server monitoring and logs
- Network / server monitoring software
- Remediation of security risks and documentation to satisfy HIPAA / meaningful use
- Manage and monitor encryption at both server and end-user computer level
- Develop policies and manage process for securing data on mobile devices, track which users are accessing clinical data, remote wipe process for lost devices, etc.
- Develop or assist with HIPAA / meaningful use presentations and computer-based employee training courses, etc.
- Manage security and educate help desk and others on application security for HIS, EMR, PACS, document management, and other clinical applications
- Manage AD policies / groups and educate other IT staff on Microsoft Active Directory, as appropriate.
- Manage, maintain and apply required vendor patches as needed to secure and meet required security requirements.
- Develop AD strategies and implement tools such as network drive access, lockout of USB drives, etc.
- Develop policies and manage use of shared network drives, end user education, etc.
- Optionally responsible for data backup and disaster recovery process for all applications, system data, and user files
- Assist with data breach reporting and tracking
- Manage E-mail encryption and spam filter, Internet content filter, Antivirus and malware software, Password management and Single Sign on systems.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Maintain and support Network, Server, Storage and Applications systems.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Currently working as a security analyst maintaining policies, security audits, server patches.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Training and certifications in one of the following: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), CompTIA Security+