Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - HIRING IMMEDIATELY FT. Day/Night 12-hour shifts + SIGN ON BONUS
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
A Glencroft LPN performs a variety of duties essential in providing case management, supervising and performing direct and indirect care to residents to maintain a safe and healthful environment in Providence Place, our skilled nursing facility.
Our Providence Place team is comprised of four floors of differing functional neighborhoods, addressing a wide variety of residents’ needs, including:
- Stroke recovery
- Diabetes care
- COPD care
- Memory/Dementia care
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- Physical/Speech Therapy
- Ambulatory problems
He or she will provide goodwill to all potential and current residents and staff. Participates in establishing, implementing and updating individualized plan of care for each resident. Administers medications and treatments to residents in accordance with physician orders, maintains accurate and timely documentation in medical record of observations and care delivered, and provides direction and monitoring of CNAs.
- Current unencumbered licensure with the AZ State Board of Nursing (REQUIRED)
- Availability to work 12 hour shifts (REQUIRED)
- Availability to work alternating weekends (REQUIRED)
- 1+ year(s) experience working (PREFERRED)
- Good time management skills (PREFERRED)
- Effective in establishing and maintaining rapport with team members, residents, residents’ families, and visiting doctors (PREFERRED)
Salary is DOE.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.