Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- The Nuclear Medicine Technologist is responsible for nuclear medicine patient care and related duties to provide quality care to patients, ranging from neonatal to geriatrics, as dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Nuclear Medicine Coordinato, Director of Diagnostic Imaging.
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of approved Nuclear Medicine Technology Program and registered as Certified Nuclear Medical Technologist, with a current Texas State License.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Work experience other than clinical training in Nuclear Medicine desirable, but not necessary.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have a good working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, and understand the principles of physics. Must possess the knowledge to obtain diagnostic scans and be able to set up and operate equipment safely.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits