Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Nuclear Medicine Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- The Nuclear Medicine Technologist is responsible for nuclear medicine patient care and related duties to provide quality care to patients, ranging from neonatal to geriatrics, as dictated by departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Nuclear Medicine Coordinato, Director of Diagnostic Imaging.
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of approved Nuclear Medicine Technology Program and registered as Certified Nuclear Medical Technologist, with a current Texas State License.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Work experience other than clinical training in Nuclear Medicine desirable, but not necessary.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Must have a good working knowledge of anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, and understand the principles of physics. Must possess the knowledge to obtain diagnostic scans and be able to set up and operate equipment safely.