Food Server/Fast Casual
- $15.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
SERVER - NoLita Location
At this stage the role will be part-time with the potential for full time.
About Charley St.
Charley St. is an innovative Fast Casual concept, created with the mission to connect people and communities through colorful and delicious food. Based on the philosophies of Chef Dan Churchill, Charley St. is taking a millennial approach to colorful food, with a focus on locally sourced ingredients and community driven partnerships.
As a Server or "Spreader", you are integral to the mission we are striving towards and will be an ambassador for the values that we promote. Following the guidance of our colorful whole food philosophy you will plate and assemble food for our guests. The restaurant operates between breakfast and lunch with evenings available for events and delivery. You will report to our Leader and Executive Chef, Dan Churchill and to our General Manager.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- At least 1 year of food handling experience
- Work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ensure all food meets food safety and quality standards to eliminate cross-contamination on the front line
- Maintain clean, food-safe dish and prep stations throughout shift
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing salad menu + ingredients
- Follow all NYC Department of Health Codes
- NYC Food Protection Certification preferred/favored