- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
- Prior Bartending experience a must
- Positive attitude, able to communicate effectively, outgoing personality
- Food handler’s card.
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drink
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with Zinc’s standard drink recipes.
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in proper area.
- Check identification of customer to ensure legal age requirements.
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
- Comply with all ABC Requirements.
Zinc Cafe is a sophisticated eatery and we have been in continuous operation under the same ownership for 30 years. Zinc has been a leader with the movement of using artisan products, local sourcing, and providing health insurance and 401(k) plans to its employees as a small company while continuing this practice as a larger company. We have helped shape the idea of what fast casual gourmet is while still providing the traditional aspects of a full service restaurant and bar.
We welcome enthusiastic and passionate people that understand customer service and the food service business. Please visit our website to help you understand who we are and what our different locations offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Locations are: *Laguna Beach * Corona del Mar* Arts District Downtown LA*