- $90.00 - $120.00 Shift
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Din Tai Fung is a restaurant group with over 150 locations worldwide.
NOW HIRING BOBA BARISTAS at our Santa Clara location at Westfield Valley Fair!
We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly motivated people who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Barista experience at a coffee or boba shop is a plus but not a requirement. Training will be provided.
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Health benefits available
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting from within!
Boba Baristas are responsible for making all drinks in the Boba department according to Din Tai Fung’s established recipes and Standard of Procedures (SOP's) and running these drinks to the tables. Boba Baristas are also responsible for cleaning and maintaining the Boba station, taking regular inventory and restocking necessary items.
Din Tai Fung’s culture is strongly guided by our core values.
- Synergy: We apply teamwork to create a healthy and efficient work environment. Our relationships with guests, staff, and business partners are core foundations of our company.
- Modesty: We treat each other with humility and respect. We are understanding and open to new ideas.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, and accountable for our actions. We acknowledge our mistakes and build trust through our character.
- Learning: We constantly seek knowledge and improvements to develop and grow.
- Excellence: We are committed to consistently providing the highest quality of food and service with attention to detail.
The advertised hourly rate range is for after the initial training period.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Din Tai Fung was founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1958 as a cooking oil retail shop. In 1972, it transitioned into a full fledged restaurant specializing in soup dumplings and noodles. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world. The tradition of Din Tai Fung continues today in its locations in the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.