- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic and friendly servers who can give genuine hospitality to our guests!
• A passion for interacting with guests in a geunine, warm, and friendly manner
• Flexible schedule, and available to work holidays and weekends
• Physically fit to work 8 hour shifts
• Able to carry/lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be a team player
• Recommendation from previous employer
• Able to use current POS system to ring in the orders
• Can administer excellent leadership and teamwork skills during busy environment
• Reports to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair, and personal hygiene are essential to this position
• Always striving to exceed guest's expectations with geunine customer service.
• Serve, host, seat , clean and prepare restaurant for service, as determined by management
• Ability to clear and reset tables quickly
• Have complete knowledge of Interstellar's food and beverage menu
• Understand and complete opening/closing duties
• Greets guests, and present them with the menu
• Informs guests of specials, menu changes
• Answers questions regarding food/drink ingredients, and food allergies
• Receives food and beverage orders from guests, and relays to kitchen staff using a POS system
• Effectively communicates with the GM, kitchen staff and baristas to coordinate stations
• Assists team with stocking work stations, removing and resetting glasses, dishes and silverware
• Assists with cash register at counter
• Performs other duties as required or assigned by GM
• Reports to GM
• Works in coordination with all BOH members to provide fluid service and communication.
• Maintain specific side-work; including + not limited to: cleaning, prepping, restocking and organizing to ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
• Check identification of guests to ensure guests are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages
Interstellar is defined as: the space between two stars.
These stars represent our two cultures, Korean-American, and we identify with this space in between. Southern California is a melting pot of many different cultures and we strive to offer our guests delicious food that incorporates a variety of flavors from around the world. Our food is based on the concept of being “limitless” and bound to no specific cuisine.
Our goal is to help start off people’s day with a bright smile accompanied by awesome coffee food and wine.
This unique brunch space turns into a cozy, yet vibrant beer & wine spot at night.
We are looking for individuals who can help create a genuine, fun, positive and upbeat environment for both our team and guests. Our focus is heavily on genuine hospitality and exceptional quality.