Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Busy landscaping Design/Build company is hiring an experienced Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator. It is a fast-paced environment requiring someone with excellent organizational skills. You will provide basic administrative support to the owners as well as coordinate office functions dealing with design and installation of landscape projects.
- 3 or more years experience in Landscape, Construction or Home Improvement Industry
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred (verbal and written)
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in the following programs
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft Powerpoint
o Email programs -- Outlook, Gmail, etc..
- Superior Phone communication skills
- Data entry
- Business letter writing/correspondence
- Ability to create and maintain filing system
Administrative support includes appointment setting and customer follow up as needed; email and letter dictation; preparing contract documents using templates, downloading and organizing photos and more.
To be considered for this position please email ALL of the following:
- Cover Letter
We are a husband and wife team on fire and excited about the explosive growth in our company.
We are seriously FUN people and we want our customers to have a positive experience when they are transforming their Outdoor Living Space.
We appreciate innovation, inspiration and integrity.