Farmers Market Sales Associate
- $15.00 - $30.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
A family owned, rapidly growing company is in search of reliable, neat person willing to learn our exclusive product – various types of organic sourdough bread. A Farmer's Market Sales Associate must be a friendly, energetic person who enjoys people and finds helping others rewarding and challenging. Must have enthusiasm for sharing healthy lifestyle and food benefits; qualities of organic sourdough and low gluten bread in particular. Responsible for Farmer's Market duty from set up; sales; to load up.
Part time work, 7-8 hr daily – Tuesday from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm, Friday from 3:00 pm to 11 pm, Saturday 8 am to 2:30 pm, and Sunday from 6 am to 2 pm with an option for other weekdays to reach Full time workweek.
Wages range $15/hr + bonus + mileage compensation. We will train on site at our farmer’s market locations for the first two weeks at rate $12/hr.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate:
* High energy and friendly demeanor.
* Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for service, and assistance.
* Language Skills - ability to effectively communicate with customers.
* Must have reliable transportation - to deliver sales booth and goods to and from the Farmer's Market.
* Experience in Customer Relations and Retail Sales preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Loads and unloads equipment, tools and inventory to set up the sales booth.
* Accountable for all sales transactions.
* Accountable for cash made available for sales transactions.
* Work schedule is permanent; no last minute changes acceptable.
* Stand; walk; reach with hands, arms; talk and hear.
* Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Farmer's Market Sales Representative is frequently exposed to hot, wet and/or humid.
Interviews take place already on Monday, December 17th, 11 am - 12 pm at the food processing facility 230 W Ave 26th, Los Angeles, CA 90031.
I often get asked why our bread is so incredible. There is a simple answer; when our family moved to the United States, we were unable to find a bread that we were accustomed to.
I explored all the traditional bread recipes and the process it takes to create the many varietal of breads available in my home country Latvia, which is in Northern Europe. After months of searching for a healthy and tasty bread, I decided I should create my own bread. Since the health of the family is my greatest concern, I sought after natural sourdough bread made from the best available organic ingredients.
And now, we serve the same tasty and healthy bread to our valued customers.
Watch this video and find out why customers love our bread and keep coming back for more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVohLZJfUQk
Signe D. Platace