- $22.00 - $24.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Position Purpose: Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment. Identifying maintenance risks on equipment. Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems. Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services. Additional duties include assisting the Engineering department in the maintenance of all buildings, physical plant, all interior spaces, contents and structures to the highest degree of safety and appearance in order to maximize longevity of all.
• Complete assigned preventative maintenance work as scheduled to HVAC systems.
• Install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with guest requests
• Report any building deficiencies as you walk the building and schedule for repair.
• Constantly review building so that the physical plant meets all city\fire rules and regulations.
• Professional and courteous manner at all times to make sure the guest is satisfied with completed work.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience:
Minimum High School Diploma and 1 years experience in the maintenance field. Valid certifications in HVAC or electrical required.
Valid certifications in sewage treatment operations and/or other areas of specialty a plus.
Local and state licenses as require by regulating agencies.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
General knowledge of painting, wall paper repair, caulking, electricity, plumbing, HVAC
This position reports to the Chief Engineer
A NORTH HOLLYWOOD HOTEL JUST MINUTES FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND HOLLYWOOD
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Bright sun pours in from floor to ceiling windows. An open fireplace warms cool California nights. Artisanal cocktails and farm fresh eats await your request. Welcoming and warm, yet distinctively retro, this is the California dream come true. Every design detail has been handpicked to evoke the whimsy and thoughtful aesthetic of a bygone era. This is your urban oasis, secluded within seven lush acres, yet minutes from excitement and thrills of LA.
The Garland team is about working together, having fun and being happy, genuine hospitality and celebrating each of our unique differences. We offer rewarding benefits in the form of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K for eligible associates. But that’s not all…here at The Garland we believe in celebrating our Associates with a wide variety of recognition programs and events all year long!
Check us out on Instagram @garlandcareers