LEAD SERVER | PALIHOTEL SAN FRANCISCO
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Palihotel San Francisco is looking for Lead Servers for the new Fisher Loft Restaurant!
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
A hardworking and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast paced work environment, someone who can rise to the daily challenges of providing exceptional customer service.
The Restaurant Lead Server takes orders and delivers food and beverages to the guests. The server ensures the quality of the food and the over all guest experience are both excellent. They need to have the ability to understand the menu’s food and beverage items and communicate to guests effectively.
- Requires a flexible schedule for day and night.
- Consistently be able to assess, anticipate and meet guests’ needs and respond quickly without losing focus or projecting a mood that detracts from guests’ dining experience.
- Practical knowledge of industry customer service standards.
- Communicate in a professional manner with guests, coworkers and management.
- Ability to understand and execute managerinstructions, read written company memorandums, and communicates when he or she needs more direction.
- Must be able to adapt to different personalities of guests and coworkers without losing focus.
- Must have the ability to understand the menu’s food and beverage items and communicate to guests effectively.
- Must be able to work closely with the Food Runner to ensure timely service
- Must recognize problems when they arise and be able to resolve them appropriately by using good judgement, tact and initiative according to company policy and procedure.
- Perform general accounting and mathematical skills and be able to correctly operate various mechanical devices such as cash registers, Micros System and hot beverage makers.
- Must ensure a clean and organized workspace per side work guidelines issued by Management.
- Follow uniform guideline
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal preferred
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic arithmetic
- Current Servsafe Food Handler Certificate Required
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Perform job junctions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize, and follow up.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest’s service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent - Hotel data.
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Needs to have a minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEO employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Paligroup Management:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
Paligroup's Brands are synonymous with neighborhood authenticity, style, innovation and success. We are convinced that this combination of custom-tailored place-making and unique social experiences increases performance. market share and overall pricing power.