Restaurant General Manager
- $45K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We're Looking for a Remarkable General Manager to Join the Fresh Brothers Family!
Fresh Brothers is a fast growing, high volume pizza restaurant group that stands apart from other pizza joints by using only fresh ingredients, (we use all-natural, real ingredients) that make our pizzas fresh, more nutritious and great tasting!
RESTAURANT – GENERAL MANAGER POSITION: We have an opening and a vast opportunity for a true leader who is enthusiastic, focused and has an in-depth aptitude for the restaurant industry. We’re looking for a highly successful General Manager who will not just manage the restaurant but will take charge of the operation and bring it to its optimum success.
As general manager you must have an entrepreneurial attitude and treat the store as if it were your very own. You will be responsible to maintain restaurant annual revenue, while continuously striving to increase sales, deliver a superior product and maintain an excellent customer experience.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures execution and compliance of Food Safety and Quality Assurance: Manages food, inventory and equipment controls; Maintains food service and production levels by leading strong BOH and FOH execution.
• Provides exceptional customer experience: Builds important connections with customers; Provides excellent dine-in, take-out and delivery service; maintains restaurant cleanliness and maintenance to high company standards.
• Complete talent management: Actively directs, coach and trains team members to high performance levels. Responsible for labor controls; recruitment selection, hiring, retention, employee relations, corrective actions and performance development.
• Fiscal Responsibility: Maintains restaurant financial controls. Complete P & L, budget and SPLH ownership. Proactivity identifies and secures sales opportunities.
• Administrative Assignments: Completes administrative (managerial) responsibilities including system reports, and proprietary applications; submits all administrative task accurately and efficiently.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THESE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Self-driven, highly motivated with a proven passion for restaurant management and exceeding guest expectations.
• 3-5 years of restaurant management experience; successfully managing a high-volume restaurant.
• Strong leadership and development skills / highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
• Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to seamless execution.
• 2-4 years supervisory experience within the food service industry.
• Availability and desire to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs and sales goals.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels.
• Food Safety and planning experience.
• ServSafe Manager’s Certification (required).
• Proven ability to multi-tasks in a fast pace establishment.
• High school diploma or college degree or the equivalent work experience.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT FRESH BROTHERS? We offer a highly competitive salary, an excellent opportunity for growth and development that ensures a clear career path to success.
Our compensation package also includes:
Flexible Work Schedule
Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
Supplemental Insurance Plans and;
Free Meals and Team Member Discounts
Join a high-growth, quick service chain of pizza restaurants recently listed as one of FastCasual.com's "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" within the industry.