Accounts Payable Clerk
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Accounts Payable Clerk performs crucial job duties that ensure vendors get paid for services and products rendered. They review and process invoices, audit credit card bills, answer vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements, process and maintain 1099 statements, and process and distribute checks, completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reviews/enter invoices with proper approvals and required documents
- Keep vendor record up-to-date
- Maintains files for paid and unpaid invoices
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Assemble and processes overnight shipments to branches
- Perform filing, copying and scanning
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, assisting with bank reconciliations, and documenting loans.
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review by the financial manager.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries and check voiding to maintain accurate files and records according to company standards.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization as well as sufficient contracts and documentation.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Accounts Payable experience (required)
- Bilingual candidate preferred
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
V&E Restaurant Group consists of a team of international and industry professionals that successfully tie together traditional, lifestyle and nightlife concepts into one vision and turn it into a reality.
This brilliant group of creators is behind some of the most recognized and finest restaurants located in Miami Beach, Mexico and Las Vegas. Since 1985, V&E has demonstrated proven success and expertise. The group has owned or operated more than 30 successful restaurants across varied cuisines.
The most important element in V&E’s lifestyle concept is their focus on a unique 360-degree ambiance, ranging from music to decor. As art enthusiasts, all furniture, decor, lighting and gardening are handmade by artisans to ensure a unique feel that fits the identity of each of their restaurants. Each restaurant feels like a destination of its own.