- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Description: Do your three favorite things in life consist of people, people, and more people? Then you belong here on our welcoming committee. Get ready to provide warm smiles, great dining experiences and heartfelt thanks our guests want and deserve.
Position Summary: The Host greets all guests with genuine enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival, informs guests of their wait time, shows guests to their table and bids guests farewell as they leave. Additionally, the Host performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glass and menus…
- 6 months experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time (Guaranteed shift hours)
- Benefits offered at 30 hours
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
PKG is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Panini Kabob Grill is a perfect blend of old world style favorites with a healthy and modern European flair. The food at PKG is distinctive and extraordinarily fresh and healthy. We use only the finest quality ingredients, including the best imported olive oil and low fat cheeses, and all our produce and breads are delivered fresh daily.
With a commitment to quality and creativity, we offer an incredible variety of foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Italian Mediterranean influenced kitchen gains inspiration from the best cuisine of Europe and the Middle East has to offer. Our fresh, creative menu items are made from scratch and health oriented.
Start your day with perfectly prepared eggs, omelettes, breakfast sandwiches or French toast accompanied by the espresso drink of your choice. If you are joining us for lunch or dinner you can indulge in on our our grilled Panini sandwiches, (which made us a favorite) or an exceptional kabob, made to order with your choice of grilled chicken, filet, lamb or fish skewered with tomatoes and peppers. Enjoy sparkling water or gourmet iced Tea with your meal or a selection from our select beer and wine selections. In addition we offer outstanding salads and an extensive Mediterranean appetizer menu.
At PKG we are proud of our tradition of serving the very best food in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere that is authentically European. Our commitment to fine food and excellent prices will make you want to stop by and treat yourself everyday!