- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Looking for someone who is a fast learner with great communication skills. The Floor Assistant job is a duel position that encompasses both food runner and busser responsibilities. Floor Assistants are an important part of our team as they are the person that communicates the needs of the Front of the House to the Back of the House and vice versa. The Floor Assistant is also in direct contact with the guest, so great customer service skills are required. This candidate must be available to work from 4:00pm - close.
- Set up and stock all service areas with all necessary supplies.
- Deliver food to tables carefully ensuring that they are brought out in a timely manner.
- Responsible for clearing, cleaning, and resetting all tables in the restaurant.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests.
- Resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for getting take-out orders ready.
- Maintain a clean, well-groomed, professional appearance at all times.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in the food service industry
- Previous history of good job retention skills
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and most holidays
- Must have full weekend availability
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Food Handlers Card (must have within 30 days of hire)
- Alcohol Service Training Certificate (must have within 30 days of hire)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
We at Artisanal Brewers Collective are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank, West LA and San Diego, as well as other locations coming soon!