- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Barista Job Responsibilities: selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries.
Barista Job Duties:
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
Barista Skills and Qualifications:
Great listening skills
1-2 barista experience required