- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Video Producer is responsible for overseeing Editing, Video Capture & Production of marketing collateral as it relates to 3d animation, long form video content & social media video & edits as well as organization of all owned collateral.
Reporting to Art Director
- Manages and executes multiple projects from concept through completion across all venues as assigned by Art Director in relation to Video Content.
- Manages their own Video Design work flow and processes. Formulates shot lists and create schedule of assigned projects for each day with specific goals to ensure timelines are met.
- Creates complex digital files from “scratch” for a variety of media for native, paid and organic video content.
- Creates or edits images and graphics for website use.
- Creates an efficient traffic system that tracks edits and production status as it relates to video content received from outside vendors and owned collateral.
- Improves existing filing and naming convention system.
- Provides quality control over concepts and projects.
- Works efficiently and quickly from a creative standpoint to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for proofing work for grammar mistakes, inaccuracies, date reconciliation.
- Demonstrates ability to anticipate and solve creative problems and production timeline issues.
- Works with the marketing team to develop concepts and present to management based on new events and marketing concepts/promotions as an integral member of the overall Creative team.
- Stays current in design trends and advertising styles.
- Generates high quality comps for presentation or review by Art Director.
- Prioritizes a high-volume workload and follow-up on jobs.
- Creates/edits/researches images and graphics for use in marketing collateral in collaboration with Creative team.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions and weekly design overview meetings.
As an integral part of the Marketing team, all members of the marketing team will be expected to:
- Help create and conceptualize marketing collateral and ads as needed.
- Work with the graphics team to ensure content is kept on brand.
- Work with the social media team and help create ideas and also help with new concepts to keep TAO Group cutting edge.
- Brainstorm new ideas for marketing team of events and ways to reinvent the brand.
- Stays current with all pop culture and current events and looks for opportunities to capitalize on trends through nightclub events.
- Stays current with local organizations, influencers and events that could be potential partners.
- Keep up to date on local and national trends including new DJ and celebrity talent to hire.
- Continually seeks opportunities to exceed expectations and develop lasting client relationships.
- Ensures project deliverables meet and/or exceed internal and client expectations with respect to quality, budget, timelines, and strategy.
In Addition to The Aforementioned Essential Job Functions, The Social Media Coordinator Will Possess the Following Qualities
- A passion for the nightlife and entertainment industry, electronic dance music and all things Las Vegas.
- A passion for wanting to have fun at work - both at the office and within the nightclubs.
- A passion for innovation, creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines.
- An ownership mentality with the ability to think independently, self-learn, and create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as work environment.
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required.
Working Knowledge Requirements
- Strong communication & creative skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, motion design and static design applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint/
- Experience in cutting edge design aesthetics that is adaptable to both company brand guidelines as well as evolving marketing platforms.
- Flash, After Effects/ Motion Graphics, working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot emerging technologies including but not limited to Cinema 4d.
- 5+ years’ experience working in high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Experience working and managing multiple large projects in a collaborative environment with at least 4 counterparts.
- Ad Agency experience preferred.
- Understanding of artwork and emerging technologies and trends.